Subject: EpiPulse Cases training for EVD
From: "EVD Admin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EVD Admin" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>, "EpiPulseCases" <[email-masked]>, "ECDC Accession Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 13:26:38 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: NFPs for EVD, OCPs for Epidemiology (EVD), OCPs for Microbiology
(EVD), OCPs for TESSy and EpiPulse Cases (EVD), Observer NFPs for EVD in
the Western Balkans and Türkiye, CPO for EVD Epidemiology in the Western
Balkans and Türkiye , CPO for EVD Microbiology in the Western Balkans and
Türkiye, and CPO for EVD TESSy in the Western Balkans and Türkiye

Copy: National Coordinators, National ECDC Correspondents in the Western
Balkans and Türkiye  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ,
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Dear Colleagues,

Ahead of the launch of EpiPulse Cases for EVD and FWD on 31 March 2025, we
would like to invite you to training sessions on EpiPulse Cases. We will
demonstrate the functionality of EpiPulse Cases, where to find the
metadata changes from TESSy to EpiPulse Cases, how to upload, review and
approve/reject your data and answer any questions you may have. This
webinar will be an opportunity to familiarise yourself with the EpiPulse
Cases platform and some of its features (including the data conversion
tool from TESSy to EpiPulse Cases and Data Validation Reports).

We plan to have two joint trainings for the EVD and FWD networks (covering
the same topics), and one separately for only the EVD and FWD network,
respectively, that will allow for some more disease specific topics. The
first 1 h 15 min of the joint trainings will be identical in both
trainings while the last 45 min will be dedicated to Q&A. A training
environment has been set up where you can test the upload of your own
files during or after the training sessions. A link to the training
environment will be shared during the trainings.

The training times are as follows and calendar invitations will be sent
out soon to all users with TESSy access rights for EVD:

Thu 13 March: 10.00-12.00, FWD and EVD networks

Fr 28 March: 10.00 – 12.00, FWD and EVD networks

Mo 7 April: 14.00-15.30, FWD network

Wed 9 April: 14.00-15.30, EVD network

Please note that we will record the training on 28 March 2025 and plan to
publish it in the EpiPulse Help Section.

Ahead of the sessions, you may prepare by looking at the “Help
<https://epipulse.ecdc.europa.eu/epipulsecases/app/>  page” of the
EpiPulse Portal (and EpiPulse Cases) and explore the existing material
(tutorials, guides, etc.).

We hope to see you online!

Please find attached the ECDC Privacy Statement.

If you have any questions regarding this session, please contact us at
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] (and cc
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

Best wishes,

On behalf of the ECDC EVD Team and the EpiPulse Cases team

-------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Please be informed that no reimbursement is foreseen for
participation in virtual trainings.

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL